The material published on this website are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
All content included on the site, unless uploaded by users, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, videos, images and icons is the property of Cushen Nutrition, affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use this Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable UK and international Intellectual Property Law.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must acknowledge the source of any material used.
You must not use or distribute any part of the materials on this site for commercial purposes.
Creating a link to our website may only be carried out in accordance with the rules about linking to our site below:
Rules about linking to this site:
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the reputation or take advantage of Cushen Nutrition
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- This site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact Anne Cushen at: Cushen.firstname.lastname@example.org