Providing Evidence-Based Nutritional and Dietetic Care for You and Your Family
Why see a registered Dietitian?
We are registered and strictly regulated
Registered Dietitian (Dietician) is a protected title in the UK. This means that only a Registered Dietitian who has completed a formally recognised Honours Degree or Masters Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics may call themselves by this title. This ensures that you receive the best quality nutritional and dietetic care that is available and will always be safe.
All dietitians must register with the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council) meaning they are strictly regulated and have to show that they are keeping up to date with the latest evidence and best practice. Registered Dietitians are the only nutritional professionals qualified to treat disease. A Dietitian will give you safe, realistic nutrition and dietetic advice based on the best available evidence.
Registered dietitians must hold a bachelors or masters degree in dietetics
Dietitians in the UK must be registered with the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council)
A dietitian will only provide dietary guidance that is based on the best available scientific evidence
Why see a private dietitian
Supporting you every step of the way
You can have as many appointments as you need, as often as you need. Some people feel confident in managing their diet after one consultation, others may want more appointments to discuss problems, ask questions or require further support. It is totally up to you.
- 1Guaranteed to see the same Registered Dietitian (Dietician) for all appointments
- 2Longer appointment times means more individualised care for your child
- 3You will receive individualised advice form a highly specialised allergy dietitian
- 4Appointments can be arranged at a time to suit you, reducing the need to take time off work or arrange child care
- 5I see you online, taking the stress away from you having to travel and find parking spaces (complex care children are seen at home or a combination of online and home visits)
Fees and Referrals
Parents/Guardians can refer their child by telephone or e mail or the child can be referred by doctor, medical insurance company, or complex care company. A no obligation, free discussion can be provided (by telephone or e mail) to discuss your needs before moving forward with your child's care.
What they say
Mother of baby fed by enteral tube
My baby has not vomited since you changed the feed, Thank you!
Mother of child with multiple allergies
No one has ever explained it to me in that way before, now I understand,
Phone: (07511) 346206